Tickets are valid for the year selected.
about this ticket
An Experience You Will Not Forget!
The Trainer-for-a-Day program will give you a glimpse into what it takes to be able to work with, and around dangerous animals.
The day begins meeting some of the smallest members of our Gatorland family. Have you ever held a baby alligator? Well here’s your chance. How about a backstage tour that gets you up close and personal with some of our largest alligators and crocodiles? You’ll get to do that too! Next is a hands-on meeting with some of our reptiles and creepy crawlers from our Up-close Encounters Show.
Think you’re done? You’re not, because our grand finale is working with our Gatorland trainer in the Alligators; Legends of the swamp arena and those animals are wild! Don’t worry your trainer will keep you safe but you’ll get to learn about these big boys. Be prepared for the unexpected with this exclusive Gatorland Trainer-for-a-Day package!
Terms and conditions
- Age: Must be at least 12 years of age and up.
- Tour Length: 2 hours (tour starts at 8:00 am, please meet at gator’s mouth at the front of the park)
- Apparel: Wear clothes you don’t mind getting dirty, sunglasses, sneakers or hiking boots. Nothing extremely baggy please!
- Number of people: minimum 1, maximum 5
- Paperwork: You will be contacted by our staff to confirm your reservation. Please provide accurate contact information during checkout! Guest must present reservation voucher at time of check-in.
- Admission Policy: Gatorland admission is included for the tour participant.
Gatorland is closer than you think!
Gatorland is located on Hwy 441 just north of the Orlando – Kissimmee line in South Orlando. It is only 15-20 minutes away from Walt Disney World®, Sea World® and the Orlando International Airport
Address: 14501 S. Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32837