FREE stuff with this ticket with our 'Smile Alerts'
Advent 11 - FREE WonderWorks General Admission
Disney Springs FREE Appetizer Offer
Free Admission to Wild Florida 2018/2019
www.FloridaCarHire.net - 10% Off Voucher Code!
Bloomingdale's - 15% All-day Saving Pass
FREE Play4Less E-Card
FREE shopping discount vouchers
Kissimmee Old Town - Shopping & Dining vouchers worth $300*
Macy's E-Card Up To 10% Off
20% Off At Erin McKenna’s Bakery
PLUS! Spend over £500 and choose a FREE Gift! – Select from:
Eat & Play Card
Provides 1-4 people with 10-50% discount at over 140 popular restaurants, attractions & shops + 30 MINUTES FREE CALLS
Kids Eat Free Card
Valid at over 120 affordable family-restaurants in the Orlando theme park area - Child accompanied by fully paying adult.
VIP Dine4Less Card
Save 20-25% off the entire food portion of your bill at more than 50 Orlando restaurants – Valid for up to 4 people.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Will I receive real tickets or vouchers?
A: Orlando Attraction Tickets will send you real gate ready tickets in the post. Please note that The Orlando PassPort’s are the equivalent of cash and therefore you should take all necessary precautions to keep them safe, Orlando Attraction Tickets cannot replace lost or damaged tickets.
Q: Can I use The Orlando PassPort to visit more than one Park in a day?
A: You most certainly can.
Q: Does The Orlando PassPort include use of Disney's My Magic+ system?
A: Yes it does. Orlando Attraction Tickets recommends using this facility at the Disney parks to make the most of your Orlando PassPort.
Q: How do I get to Busch Gardens?
A: Your ticket includes free use of the Busch Gardens shuttle bus. This service departs from SeaWorld plus various locations on International Drive and the Kissimmee area. Reservations are a must and can be made by calling 1-800-221-1339 when in Orlando
Q: Does this ticket include access to Universal's Volcano Bay™ water theme park?
A: Yes it does.
Top Theme Park Tips
- Wear comfy shoes you’re going to be doing a lot of walking
- If you’re taking in a show at SeaWorld and you sit in the “wet zones” you will get wet…very wet!!!
- Remember to take your sun cream with you; standing in lines is a very easy way to get burnt.
- Apply your sun cream regularly and straight after any water rides.
- If you’re on your own or with someone who doesn’t fancy a ride, use the single rider queues to shorten your wait time.
- Height restrictions are there for a reason, the park isn’t being a party pooper its for your safety!
- Try to start at the back of the park and work your way to the front, most people head to the nearest attraction upon entry so the attractions at the back of the park will have the shortest wait times.
- If at a Disney Park take advantage of the Disney My Magic+ system to plan your day and minimise queuing.
- If you’re taking your mobile phone with you try keeping your mobile phone in a sandwich bag to keep it dry.
* Disney Water Parks are subject to seasonal closure for refurbishment/maintenance. See Disney Interactive Calendar and add your dates for details. Disney’s Ultimate Tickets must be used within 14 days of first use. Disney reserves the right to change tickets entitlements at any time without prior notice. As to Disney artwork and properties ©Disney
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR. (s18)
© 2018 MARVEL. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2018 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
²The Universal Orlando™ 3 Park Explorer Ticket entitles one (1) guest admission to Universal Studios Florida™, Universal’s Islands of Adventure™, Universal’s Volcano Bay™ water theme park, and select live entertainment venues of Universal CityWalk™ (“CityWalk”) on all days during a fourteen (14) consecutive calendar day period which includes the first day any portion of the ticket is used. To receive the full fourteen (14) consecutive calendar days of admission, the ticket must be used by the first use date printed on the ticket. The ticket will expire in full on the expiration date printed on ticket. Unused days shall be forfeited.
The above Admission Media is non-refundable, non-transferable, and must be used by the same person on all days. Valid only during normal operating hours. Parks, attractions, or entertainment may: close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather or special events; change operating hours; and otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability to the owners of Universal Orlando Resort™ (“Universal”). Unless otherwise stated, does not include admission to separately ticketed events at any of the Universal theme parks or within any of the CityWalk™ venues, Universal Cinemark, the Blue Man Group show, or Hollywood Drive-In Golf™, and parking or discounts on food or merchandise. Some CityWalk™ venues require ages 21 or older for admission. Valid Photo ID required. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.