Tickets are valid for the year selected.
Frequently bought together
about this ticket
Walt Disney World 14 Day Ultimate Ticket (£21* per day)
It’s the place where dreams come true. Imagine six fantastic Disney Parks, two exciting night-time entertainment districts, and a state-of-the-art sports complex.
Whether you’re looking for beloved Disney Characters, thrilling attractions, splashing good Water Parks or even a relaxing beach or two, Walt Disney World has it all. Meet Mickey. Ride a magic carpet through Agrabah. Get right in the middle of your favourite toons with in-your-face 3D. Plunge down a waterfall. Golf from dawn ‘til dusk. Shop ‘til you drop. Be dazzled by world-class entertainment. Savour delectable dining at award-winning restaurants. The possibilities are virtually endless.
With something for everyone, it’s no wonder Walt Disney World is the holiday of your dreams. And come true they do – just like magic.
The Disney 14 day ticket offers unlimited access to:
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course (subject to availability, tee times can be booked up to 180 days in advance by calling 001-407-WDW-GOLF (939-4653). Golf equipment hire is available but comes at an additional charge.)
- Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course (If Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course is visited,Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course may not be visited on the same day. If Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course is visited, Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course may not be visited on the same day. Valid for one round per day. Round must start prior to 4:00 p.m.).
- PlayStation® Pavilion at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (Valid for 30 minutes of play time per day, on days when the PlayStation® Pavilion is operating)
All our Disney Ultimate Tickets include Disney's MyMagic+ which means that you can reserve times for your favourite rides and attractions up to 30 days in advance.
Our 2017/18 Disney Tickets also include Disney's Memory Maker worth $169.00*
Disney PhotoPass Service gets everyone in the picture—and Memory Maker allows you to download all of your favorite digital photos taken at these fantastic locations:
Disney PhotoPass Photographers
Capture for all time the memories of your family smiling together in front of Cinderella Castle, hugging Mickey Mouse and so much more. Disney PhotoPass photographers are available at iconic locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort.
Attraction Photos and Videos
Relish shots that only the magic of Disney can deliver—like an amazing photo of your family plummeting down Splash Mountain or a slow-motion video as you zoom around a corner on Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.
Is that Tinker Bell in the palm of your hand? Magic Shots add Disney Characters and other fun surprises to your photos after they’re taken. Seeing is believing!
At select restaurants and dining experiences, we’ll take your picture as you get to know some of your favorite Disney Characters.
Once you activate Memory Maker, you have 30 days to capture photos and videos. All your Disney PhotoPass media from within the 30 days will be available to download until that media expires.
Full terms can be found here - http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/park-experience-terms-conditions/
under the heading Memory Maker (a little over half way down the page). Momery Maker expires when your ticket expires.
Things you should know
- We will send you a real hard ticket, and not a voucher; ensuring minimal fuss upon arrival.
- The Disney 14 Day Ultimate Ticket expires 14 days from first use.
- Tickets are Disney’s My Magic+ enabled.
- Access to 6 Disney Parks.
- Visit as many Disney theme parks in one day as you like!
- Use of the Walt Disney World Transportation System.
- Water Parks subject to seasonal and weather closures. Only one water park will be closed at any one time.
- Exclusive ticket, you cannot purchase this ticket outside of the UK.
* Average price per day displayed in tens without units