How to collect your eTickets
Collecting your eTicket couldn't be easier - if you have purchased tickets to be collect in resort please read below for instructions on how to redeem and use your chosen tickets.
Universal Orlando Resort Explorer Tickets
Your Universal 2 & 3 park Explorer tickets are collected in resort via the 'Will Call kiosk' located at the entrace of Universal Studios Orlando & Islands of Adventure.
Here''s how it works;
1) You have selected the 'eTicket Option' at the time of your booking.
2) Log into your customer account using your email address and password you selected at the time of the booking.
3) Your 'ticket confirmation' will be located within the 'Wallet' section of your customer account.
4) Print your 'ticket confirmation' which will detail the full redemption instructions.
5) Collecting your tickets is easy - just head to the park entrance and use the 'Will Call Kiosk' - your 'Gate Ready' Tickets will be printed there and then all ready to use.
Important - Please note:
You will need to use the credit/debit card you used at the time of the booking as identification when collecting your tickets at the 'Will Call Kiosk'- Your card will not be charged at the Kiosk. its only for identification/verification purposes. You may also be asked for your 'telephone number' that you used at the time of the booking for identification purposes and asked to in-put your confirmation number detailed on your print out-if prompted.