Tickets are valid for the year selected.
at a glance, this ticket includes:
about this ticket
Enjoy unlimited access to 5 great Florida theme parks with one great value ticket. The Orlando FlexTicket™* has everything you need to get the most out of your Florida holiday. You’ll enjoy 14 consecutive days of unlimited admission to Universal Studios Florida®, Universal's Islands of Adventure®, Wet 'n Wild® Orlando (permanently closing 31 December 2016), Aquatica - SeaWorld’s Water park™ and SeaWorld® Orlando. Your adventure doesn’t have to end once the parks have closed. You’ll also get access to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk®, Orlando’s hottest spot for dining and entertainment.
Flexibility, variety and great value for money… the Orlando FlexTicket™ has it all.
The Orlando FlexTicket offers 14 days unlimited access to:
Please note: 2016 tickets will expire on the 31/12/16. Tickets must be first used by 18/12/16 in order to get full entitlements.
Things you should know
- We will send you a real hard ticket, and not a voucher; you head straight to the gate and not guest services.
- The Orlando FlexTicket™ offers 14 days unlimited access from the first day of use.
- Access to 5 top theme parks.
- Visit as many times as you like in one day within the 14 days.
- At Universal CityWalk® some of the venues require you to be aged 21 years or above and photo ID is required.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Will I receive real tickets or vouchers?
A: Orlando Attraction Tickets will send you real tickets in the post. Please note that the Orlando FlexTicket™ are the equivalent of cash and therefore you should take all necessary precautions to keep them safe, Orlando Attraction Tickets cannot replace lost or damaged tickets.
Q: Can I use Orlando FlexTicket™ to visit more than one Park in a day?
A: You most certainly can; you could visit all 5 parks in one day if the feeling took you.
5 Top Theme Park Tips
- Wear comfy shoes you’re going to be doing a lot of walking
- At Universal’s Islands of Adventures® most people rush straight to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, which means awesome attractions like The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man® and The Incredible Hulk Coaster®** have very short ride times.
- If you’re taking in a show at SeaWorld and you sit in the “wet zones” you will get wet…very wet!!!
- Remember to take your sun cream with you; standing in lines is a very easy way to get burnt.
- Height restrictions are there for a reason, the park isn’t being a party pooper its for your safety!
**The Incredible Hulk Coaster® is currently closed, but will roar back to life Summer, 2016 with some great new enhancements to its storyline, ride vehicles and overall experience.